Flooring is a permanent covering of a floor from variety of options available. Gulf Uno Sani Tiles Centre is a celebrated supplier of various forms of flooring supply and fixing. With the fast-paced lifestyle, more and more people are opting for low maintenance and high-class look floorings for their needs. The choice of materials is affected by factors such as cost, endurance, comfort and cleaning effort. Hard flooring is usually made with concrete or cement, ceramic tile, glass tiles, and natural stone products.
– Gulf Uno Sani Tiles Centre specializes in the supply of various flooring options.
– Ceramic tiles are made from clay which are then formed into tiles and burnt or fired to make it hard. Ceramic tiles are set on the beds of mastic or cement. The joints are then grouted. Some of the varieties of ceramic tiles are quarry tile, porcelain, terracotta.
– Natural stones are cut into a variety of shapes, sizes and thicknesses. Stone flooring too uses a similar fixing method like the ceramic tile. Slate and marble are some of the popular stone flooring. Stone flooring requires polishing and sealing. The other commonly used stones are granite, marble, limestone, sandstone, quartzite, ceramic and porcelain, engineered marble and quartz flooring.
– Concrete or cement finished floor is also used for its durability, look and feel. Concrete are much more stylish and versatile and can be fitted more than your sidewalk in your kitchen! Our fabricators can uniquely shape the floors making them look completely original.
– Vinyl is low-cost. It is available in sheets or vinyl floor tile with tons of colour and pattern. The vinyl floorings are susceptible to abrasions, scratches, cuts, tears and staining. Proper cleaning needs care and patience. But due to its low-cost vinyl is in demand and is fine for any area or room.
Gulf Uno Sani Tiles Centre specializes in the fixing of all kinds of flooring and wall cladding. Our specialized team of tilers are ever-willing to take on any kind of job, especially those that require special expertise. We offer complete flooring and wall cladding solutions.
Laying screed: Screed is a design construction for installing specified flooring. Screeds are made of mortar blended with cementitious binders or anhydrite binders.
Dry fixing: Dry fixing is a method of construction where individual floor tiles are laid on a bed of sand and gravel, and the design is held together by tightly compacted components. The benefit of dry-fixing is flexibility, and the ability to rearrange if there are any mistakes. When there is any gradual shifts and imperfections, you can easily fix the floorings. It’s also slightly less expensive than the other.
Wet fixing: Wet-fixing is a method where stones/ tiles are laid on mortared surface. This is a permanent layout. For any mistakes, you have to tear down the flooring and create new. The wear and tear of the floors are less and can be sustained over a long-time period. A potential drawback is its cost due to the use of cement.
Glue fixing: Fixing wall tiles with glue is a new concept and has gone viral. The method is easy and less time consuming. There are variety of glues available in the market and we chose the best to fix your problem. These adhesives are water resistance so there is no fear of falling off tiles. Our masons are experienced in fixing internal and external floors & ceramic tiles on wall.
Mechanical fixing: This kind of fixing is recommended when the wall to be covered is 4 meters high or more. In mechanical fixing, the tiles are glued to the wall and in addition, each piece is anchored to it by steel clamps. A combination of adhesive and mechanical fixing results in more safety. Usually, the tiles have holes specifically created to fix the clamps, with no impact on the covering. You can consult a structural engineer on building movement control joints and on pin and bracket requirements.